Last Updated July 14, 2020
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data when you register for an account, visit or use the Site, use the Services, contact the Company via the Site, sign up for the blog or other updates. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you choose to share with us, but it will generally include your name, employer name, division or position at your employer, email address, telephone number, account information (including user name and password), other information you choose to share via the Site or the Services, and, if applicable the financial information necessary to ensure payments can be processed.
Personal Data We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Site: When you visit, use and interact with the Site or use the Services, we may receive and store certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Site (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
• Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
• Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
• Usage Information: We collect information about how you use and visit the Site, including the types of content or services that you view or engage with or purchase, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
• Geolocation Data: We collect your location information through the Site using your device IP address, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude/longitude) of your mobile device. If you have given permission to access your location, we may collect your device’s location even if you are not using the Site and store your location history. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your location data, please adjust your settings in your mobile device to limit access to your location data.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:• To provide the Services, including sharing information with other users to the extent authorized by you, and provide related customer support; • To maintain your account on the Site;• To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;• To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site or the Services, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;• To send marketing information to you, for example, information regarding sales, promotions, and new products or services;• To analyze how you interact with our Site or the Services;• To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Site and the Services;• To develop new products and services;• To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site or the Services, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and• To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, regarding any products or services you may purchase, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
• Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, services used to fulfil orders and deliver packages, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
• Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
• Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
• Other Users: Certain actions you take may be visible to other users of the Site or the Services, such as information or communication you choose to share to other users.
5. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION Please log in to your account or contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
7. CHILDREN Our Site is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. Company does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Company through the Site please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Site and the Services at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site or Services or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Company via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or third party websites.
10. INTERNATIONAL USERS
If using the Site from outside the United States, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
11. YOUR CHOICES
13. CONTACT US